With a contemporary, discreet aesthetic and commercial efficacy, the second generation Halo 45 is the most versatile glueboard flykiller available for use across a range of commercial applications.
Halo 45 provides a high quality insect control solution for small or large areas.Offering a wide range of installation options, the second generation Halo 45 can be vertically or horizontally wall mounted, or desk mounted using the specially designed desk mounting feet.
The Halo 45 is quick and easy to service; the swing down front guard provides complete access to the UV tubes, while the glueboard can be easily changed from either side of the unit. The Halo 45 uses high efficacy 15w UV tubes.
- Commercial efficacy with a contemporary discreet aesthetic for a wide range of applications
- Side access to glueboard for quick and easy servicing
- Aluminium removable debris tray
- Closable light apertures for maximum light output or prevention of dust ingress
- Quick tool free access gives simple access to consumables for easy maintenance
- High efficacy 15W UV tubes
- Designed for use with Glupac® glueboards with UV stabiliser
- Independently tested and certified to RoHS and all relevant European standards
- Dimensions: 404 x 588 x 118mm
- Tubes: 3 x TPX15-18
- Glueboard: 1 x GB012
- Weight: 6.5kg
- Suggested area coverage: 120m2
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- 1 x Halo 45 flykiller
- 1 x Glupac pheromone impregnated glueboard
- 1 x Mains cable
- 3 x High powered UV tubes (Fitted)
- 4 x Screws & wallplugs
- 2 x Vertical mount glueboard retainig pins
- 1 x Servicing key fob and mains cable tidy wrap wire
We Also Recommend