Infiniti LED Glueboard Fly Killer
Designed around the UV LED source, Infiniti® delivers game changing unique fly killer technology to the professional flying insect control market. Infiniti® differentiates itself from other glue board fly killers by utilising a unique patented* glue board and patented* UV source to deliver superb efficacy. Fly catch trials have shown that Infiniti® offers comparable catch results to a traditional 45W UV fly killer which uses fluorescent lamps whilst offering 67% savings in energy running costs!
Infiniti® is the ultimate choice for a wide range of commercial applications, with additional benefits including the ultra slim profile and bottom loading glue board which make the unit perfect for areas lacking in wall space. The low energy consumption of the unit benefits the environment by reducing emissions and pollution caused by energy generation.
With a stylish and contemporary aesthetic, Infiniti® incorporates features that make servicing and installation quick and easy. The brushed aluminium plated front guard has magnetic closures integrated into the unit, allowing tool free access. A specially designed Glupac® glue board slides in from the bottom of the unit, and sits directly in front of the UV LEDs, improving accessibility and allowing for a slimmer profile fly killer.
The unique position of the UV LED strips behind the glue board helps to increase the capture rate by reducing the common problem of flying insects flying around the UV source without getting caught. The distinctive LED strips also have an effective UV output life of 3 years, which reduces servicing time and inventory management. Infiniti® has been specially engineered with curved glue board runners within the unit to provide rigidity to the glue board, preventing it from bowing and maximising the efficacy of the glue board.
- Glue board access from the bottom for quick and easy servicing
- Low energy running costs
- Compact model for discretion and space restricted installations
- Quick tool free access gives simple access to consumables for easy maintenance
- High efficacy UV LED strips provide a 3 year effective life
- Designed for use with Glupac® glue boards with UV stabiliser
- Independently tested and certified to RoHS and all relevant European standards
- Tubes: 2 x UV LED Strips LED8S
- Glue board: 1 x INL288 (Black)
- Suggested area coverage: 120m2
This unit plugs into a standard 240V Australian power point.
We Also Recommend