Synergetic - 11W Compact
Easily recognised by their glowing green light, the range of Synergetic tubes have been developed to attract a much wider range of flying insects than traditional blue UV lamps.
Based upon a unique phosphor mix, patented technology ensures that a broader ‘two peak’ wavelength is maintained (368nm and 540nm) attracting a wide range of insects including stored product moths, whilst attracting the common housefly as effectively as traditional blue UV tubes, giving you the best of both UV technologies.
Extensive testing has been carried out over many years by independent entomologists and test laboratories, showing the benefits of green light in combination with UV.
A wide diversity of insects were shown to be more attracted to Synergetic light, including greenhouse whiteflies, silverleaf whiteflies, thrips, leafhoppers, Indian meal moths, Mediterranean flour moths, tropical warehouse moths, warehouse moths, plus many more!
All Insect-O-Matic Fly Killer units are fitted with the patented Synergetic™ UVA-Green lamp which combines two attractant phosphors to provide these important benefits:
- Catches common House flies, Blow flies and Fruit flies 30% faster than traditional UVA lamps (which appears blue to the human eye)
- Attracts a broader range of insects, including stored product moths, where lamps with only UVA light are less effective
- Keeps on working longer because the green light phosphor hardly ever degrades, unlike UVA lamps which lose up to 40% of their power after 6 months.
- Recommended effective life = 8000 hours
- Available in both standard and shatterproof options
TGX11 - Standard
TGX11S - Shatterproof
We Also Recommend