Halo Curve - 30W
A beautifully designed, decorative flykiller, the Halo Curve is the perfect addition to front-of-house areas.The elegant shaped facade is punctuated by stylish detailing, hiding caught flies from the view of customers in restaurants, hotels, cafes and bars, and finished with cobalt grey UV stable polycarbonate edging.
Easy to service, the front guard pivots to allow quick and easy tool free access to the two 15W tubes and glueboard, without the need to remove the guard during servicing.
- Elegant detailing and slim decorative design.
- Discreet fly catching glueboard hidden from view
- Horizontal or vertical mounting
- Quick and simple IEC mains socket, or discreet hard wiring option
- Easy tool free access and efficient servicing
- High efficacy UV tubes
- Designed for use with Glupac® pheromone impregnated glueboards with UV stabiliser
- Independently tested and certified to RoHS and relevant European standards
- Market leading design - Contemporary British design
- 3 Year Warranty (Excluding globes and starters)
- Dimensions - 253 x 514 x 122mm
- Coverage - 60m2
- Weight - 2.7kg
- GLOBES: 2 x TVX15-18
- GLUEBOARD: 1 x GB005
- PRODUCT CODE: HLCURVE
- This unit plugs into a standard 240V Australian power point.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- 1 x Halo Curve flykiller
- 1 x Glupac pheromone impregnated glueboard
- 1 x Mains cable (Type X)
- 2 x High powered UV tubes (Fitted)
- 2 x Screws and wall plugs
- 1 x Wall mounting template
SPARE PARTS FOR THIS MODEL
CODE: TVX15-18 CODE: GB005
We Also Recommend